Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Pseudo Science?

"she would spank me and hit me for getting up and then to teach me a lesson she would make me lay down on the bed on the top bunk and then get a belt and tie my arms up over my head with a belt to keep me in bed. Lily had to come help me.
Mom even drank out of the toilet and dog dish. Shes not retarded but she was soo scared of making a noise and she got so thirsty that she drank out of the dog dish and tolit so no one would hear her. I dont understand why mom hated us so much. we never did anything to her. maybe we were just born bad. why are we bad. we bad. i love you ma, but you hurt me bad"

Pages from late Amy's diary...treated like an untouchable and shun by her own father as she faced the tyranny of cancer, and lived with her mother suffering from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder)

This is what the world has come to, and we talk of global warming being the major concern?.. Ha..

Shameful, is what it is..

No comments: