Friday, July 20, 2007

I should just stop talking to myself..

MAN i had this sudden urge to question myself over and over again...so all the voices in my head jumped right in. Damn...

I should just stop talking to myself :

Hence the question: Is blood really salty?

the invariable answers... [courtesy : FREAKIN LOUD VOICES IN MY HEAD]


some people's it depends
I should just stab my finger.
I think maybe it's more salt from the skin
Mine is more coppery...or is it irony ?
My skin's not very salty, unless I am sweating.
Mine is kind of umami-sweet, I think...with overtones of copper penny.
Now I wonder
maybe it's not salty
maybe fiction has lead me astray
Mine is metallic and sweet
Maybe vampires bite a lot of sweaty people
I think of it as seaweedy.
I wonder if I know what seaweed tastes like.
I bet you would have algae tanks on a generation ship.
I wish I still had some clean razorblades. I would check.
Yeah, I was just thinking I don't have a clean enough needle.
What we do for our art.
I can never draw blood with a needleETA
*goes to stab finger*

see, the stabbing hurts me way more than slicing
I'd much rather slice my arm
I'll stab my wrist instead, really
I still have a nice scar from high school.
oh, found a razorblade
I'm not bleeding well, dammit.
stupid platelets.
I could just shave my legs.
that would no doubt result in blood.
that always works for me
I think I am settling on seaweedy and metal-sweet.
the internets think it's umami-sweet-metallic
I think this razor is dull
or I really suck at this
We fail self-injury

yes

I lose at the blood-letting
Nobody thinks blood is salty.
vampire fiction lies.
oh woes
I'm going to blame this on the razor
But I can probably use it to take off my old flaking window stickers. I'll surely cut myself doing that

Solutions...solutions....

p.s: if you DID go through the whole thing... i love you :o

No comments: